Scenery - Tzeentch Temple


Warhammer Fantasy Terrain: Tzeentch Temple

Gather 'round beardlings, I've been working on a few bits and pieces of terrain that has been sitting out over the holiday period. The first to be completed is act three of the 4 temples of chaos project I've been working on. You may remember the post from last year "Dude, pass the NicNaks" where I showed off the Khorne Temple I had recently converted and completed. I have also painted up an old forgeworld temple with sacrificial pit for the glory of slaanesh. 


I'm musing over what exactly I can do for nurgle, but in the meantime I'm working on the standard Citadel ruined temple kit I had received in a job lot. I think it works quite well as a Tzeentch Temple? 

The columns are ostentatious and garish enough to be suitable and the ruinous nature of the temple for the Lord of Change.



The great eye In the centre of the temple makes a good battlefield objective, and we have used this piece as a fulcrum in storm of magic games. 


Element Games - Wargaming Webstore


The marble columns were painted using Duncan's tutorial from the Warhammer tv app. He's got some great tutorials on there (even some of the AoS stuff). Check it- http://youtu.be/a0pGumGvczc


I tried out the new retributor armour base paint from citadel for the gold, and I have to say it's impressive, takes a few coats, but my work it's gold alright! I had to layer a few washes over the top as it was making me feel queasy.




Anyway thanks for looking up from your pints for a moment.
The Fat Dwarf

Remember and subscribe if you want to see how this article series progresses..
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

wayland-games-discounts-free-shipping
   As promised we are trying to add relative links for OZ/NZ, Canada and the USA as I know much of you Beardlings are in fact based in our sister nations. So this will be updated with these links soon.

Australia / New Zealand



We also work for the Mperor ... click the link and get $5 off your first order! or Repent! 

click this link or suffer the wrath of The Ordo Hereticus   MPEROR




Canada / USA - Apologies, We are still working on partnering up here with white metal games and Ministomp.

The Tabletop Hobbit also has his own Facebook blog. Find it Here https://www.facebook.com/TheTableTopHobbit/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Fantasy - Tomb Kings - Necrolith Colossus

Warhammer 40K Scenery - Sector Mechanicus Part 1 - Galvanic Servohaulers

Warhammer Fantasy - Dark Elves Chapter 8 - Har Ganeth Darkshards